BASKIN BR ROBBINS IS NOW IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!


Yes! Its my first time to try BASKIN ROBBINS ice cream and im so happy that we have it now in the Philippines! Since its new, we were able to taste it with a 31% off on their fresh packs!!wohoo

 


BR is located inside the new "sosyalang" mall in BGC. The space is small but there are few tables around with a perfect view of the surroundings.




Long-line!!!



I scream you scream! WE all scream for ice cream!!!





For me its affordable enough to bring a bunch of friends and there are enough flavors to please every palate.



Here is Vladz talking to one of the managers while he waits for our turn.


wohooo!! almost there!!!





LOVE POTION



my insta-G photo.


Babalik balikan ko to for sure😜

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Labels

About

Popular Posts

Followers

THANKS FOR VIEWING

my instagram

B