DREAMS DO COME TRUE (MAQUILLAGE PROFESSIONNEL DAY 1 & 2)



I have always wanted to enroll in a makeup artistry school and never did I expect na mangyayare nga.Why? For reasons like:
1.the Cost is too pricey for me
2.that I'm the type who is not artistic at all 
3.at dahil bata pa lang ako pangarap ko ng maging model haha ( kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapal db?) haha. Lahat naman ng bata dumadaan sa stage na gustong maging model/artista db? HINDI NGA LANG AKO NAG PA DISCOVER. Hahaha!!! (again, BLOG KO TO. Kaya hayaan nio na) kaya naman never ko inisip gawing career itey!


But that was before I grew up and now everything has changed.
I started with my makeup artistry class two days ago and I truly felt like a student once more. LOL (I remember my pasaway days back in high school)
So I enrolled class with my gorgeous friend Gherri para after our class mag tie up kame sa business plans namen. Agad agad?? Haha



COURSE: MP MODULE 1 PRO: FACIAL BEAUTY, FASHION, & PHOTOGRAPHY MAKE UP FOR PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS (50 Hours) MAY 14-MAY 30 / 5 hours a day.

Designed as an introduction to the art and craft of professional make up. It focuses on beauty and was designed for individuals who would either learn basic professional make up techniques or those who would like to further hone their skills in the areas of face correction, color, harmony, day and evening make up, make up for beauty photography, and fashion make up trends. Special attention is given to the different techniques of eye makeup application

Instructor: MR MIO ROBO a well- trained celebrity make up artist of MP.




Goofing around with my model Mau. I'm trying to distract Gherri here. Baby why are you so serious?



Day 1 - WET CONTOUR
Application of base foundation
Facial contouring
Eyebrow shaping.

Model: Charity Grace



                   I need to work on my eyebrow shaping skills!!!! ang hirap naman TE!!!

                                     

DAY 2: DRY CONTOUR
Application of base foundation
Facial contouring
Eyebrow shaping.
Lip shaping

Model: Maureen Modales







Trust me guys, mahirap mag make up lalo na mag contour!!!! But I believe that there's always a room for improvement & practice makes perfect. So sabi nga nila I-PUSH MO YAN! I cant wait for next week.I'll post pictures of our everyday practicum and hopefully makakita ako ng improvement.

Ciao!!!


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 15, 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Labels

About

Popular Posts

Followers

THANKS FOR VIEWING

my instagram

B